Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas tree 2010

It's Christmas again! Last year, I got a really huge tree from craigslist, it was a green artificial tree. It came in only two large pieces, very hard to put in the storage. so I gave it away on freecycle. I've always wanted a white chrismas tree. I found a great deal from walmart. pre-lit 6.5' white artificial xmas tree with clear lights. only $38. most ornaments I got them last year after christmas at target, they were at least 50% off. I also got a little black xmas tree (also from walmart, only $18, pre-lit as well). To continue with this black and white christmas theme, I got few of the Jumbo size Dino toy from target (the $2.50 section) and painted them white, which makes them 100x better. For the door wreath, I got the blank white one from last year Target's clearance section $5, and add the left over ornaments on it. It looks quiet nice I would say. I guess it is possible to do a chic xmas for under $75.





No comments:

Post a Comment