Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Post!




I admit it, I am obsessed with good deals and free stuff. so here I am, recording the good deals I had found and little things here and there in my life. I've been wanting to get one of those slip on converse. I found this pair of classic converse by John Varvatos. the support of the shoes are much nicer than the regular converse. the regular price is $95, I got them from Nordstrom Rack for $49.90. but wait. I found a discount from Groupon, which you pay $25 and get $50 to spend in Nordstrom. so basically I got this pair for $25! (it even comes with little fancy bag with it, and the bottom of the shoes are different than the regular one too) not bad at all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards.


    coord set

    ReplyDelete